Monday, January 30, 2012

A nice weekend

We had a very nice weekend together! It started Saturday morning. I taught an art class, and Killian came with. He really enjoyed it; especially because one of his friends is in it. So he sat down next to her and played with play dough.

After art class, we came home to a graduation party!  My best friend threw me a graduation party. It was wonderful! Even more so, because all I had to do was show up. :)

Killian had tons of fun - especially when the cake came out:

Playing with my cousin

 My wonderful friend who threw me the party

 Frosting.. frosting.. oh I love frosting.
 My grandparents and I.

MM and soda. 

We relaxed the rest of Saturday away after such a busy first half!

Sunday we relaxed, cleaned and organized the house. After quiet time, we went to Heckrodt and played. We learned alot about owls there too- this was a funny coincidence, because K had just been talking about owls and all the things he knew about them. And we got there only to find a whole room devoted to owls!

Today, we were excited to start Preschool. Killian was so excited! He's slightly confused on this relationship to me- as I'm his mom and teacher- but I think a few weeks in will clear it all up for him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment