Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm Back!!!- What janurary looked like

PHEW!!!!!!!!

With Student teaching, I was very very very horrible about updating this. I feel sad that I've missed out on so many cute Killian stories :( But now I'm going to get back in the swing of things!!

I've been busy starting my own preschool, and trying to get another blog up a running (projects4mama.blogspot.com) that has all my projects in it. It's TONS of fun- So hop over there and check it out! It also includes preschool curriculum that I'm creating/selling. Feb. curriculum is free- as soon as I figure out how to add a PDF :)

So here's what we've been up to:

*We've built a few forts with our EZ-Fort
*We've gone sledding- SO much fun.. though Killian fell out once or twice :)
*Killian got his dream rocketship toy! He's so happy with it!
*We switched rooms, and he has a rocket room now (pictures to come! :))
* We went snow shoeing thought Heckrodt-- Someone complained after about 2 min., but I made him hike all the way into the pond
* We went to Chuckee Cheese for the first time! He was overwhelmed, but loved it. He's asked to go again

We're very excited for friends to come and play with us next week- I can't wait to start teaching preschoolers :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment