Sunday, June 19, 2011

We had a BDAY party!!!

 We had Killian's 3rd Bday party yesterday!! :) We had it at the lake house, and Killian ran straight into the snow blower handle when we got there. So this first picture is him crying from him head :( But after some ibuprofen, he felt better.
 See? ALL  better :)
 Killian wanted a Thomas theme party. So I ran around and found him a Thomas pinata.
 I also got him Thomas balloons and made him a thomas banner.
 And a thomas cake and cupcakes. (can you tell it's a number 3?)
 Bday presents!!
 SOOO excited to be 3 :)
 He had a train whistle that he blew to tell people it was time for presents :)
 He was VERY excited for his fishing rod from gpa.

 And a vacuum from Aunt Suzy and Uncle Ken. I wish it would actually pick up dirt!
 He had to hide his eye for Aunt Mary's gift... a soccer ball net.
 Eating lunch after presents.
 A birthday boy and his cake
 Blowing out the candles. He only got 2 :)
 Eating the cake off his bday plate my mom and I painted for my bday :)
 Candy coming out of Pinata
 Fishing with Gpa. He caught 5 fish!!!

 Fishing with my cousin.
Holding his fish. He loved it.

His bday party was lots of fun! He fell asleep at 430 on our way home, and stayed up until 11!! Sassy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment