Sunday, February 7, 2010

Our weekend

Wow, the last week seemed to drag on, because I had so much going on. But this weekend flew by! Probably because I was completely and totally unproductive with my time. Killian and I basically spent all weekend just being together. Today, we went to breakfast at a cafe in Neenah with a friend, then came home and basically he took a nap right away. Then we ran a few errands, and went to my mom's house. Wow, today was a ROUGH day for Killian. He was having melt downs everywhere/all the time. We only went two places before heading to my mom's, and both places he was on the ground, screaming (multiple times in each place) for something simple that he didn't get.

But he had some fun today:

He helped with hay
He rode with Mary
 
And helped with grain :)
And of course... he played with my new blackberry :) I hope this next week goes by alot faster, because I want another weekend with my wonderful son. I can't believe how much he's learning every week. It's mind boogling.

1 comment:

  1. Killian is a great little helper in the barn, he doesn't complain even when he is freezing....

    ReplyDelete