Saturday, July 3, 2010

My birthday/Last week

Wow, I can't believe it's the end of my birthday week. My birthday wasn't overally exciting. I had class in the morning, then after Killian's nap, we went to our coffee place for a relaxing hour. Then we went raspberry picking with my mom, relaxed at home, and went to Olive Garden for dinner. We came back to my house for cake and presents, and then I skyped with my sister in Alaska. OH, and Killian won a book from the library. That was exciting... because you know how much I love books. :)

Man, in 8 days, we will be flying out to Alaska to see her!!! I can't believe it, and I haven't even thought about packing yet. (that's a miracle for my overally organized self).

The rest of our week has been pretty quiet. I was done with class for the week on Wednesday, so Killian and I have just been working and playing. We tried 2 year old story time on Thursday, and Killian made it through 20 min before telling me he was all done. And we hit up 1 year old story time on Friday, and he loved that one of course.

We went to the children's museum, and Killian had the run of the place. There was only 3 other kids there!

We went to Heckrodt nature reserve, and Killian only made it 7 min. into the walk before turning to me and saying "mama, back to car". Sigh. I'm working on him. They have a stroller walk every Thursday morning, so we might try going there once we get back from vacation.

My class is finished this next week (only have class on tuesday and wednesday!!), and then once we're back from vacation our 6 weeks of summer can finally begin. :) I have lots of plans, including the mom and pop walk on monday mornings, story time on wednesday mornings, and stroller walk at Heckrodt on Thursday mornings. Hopefully I'll get a bike to the park on another morning into our routine too. I'm looking to shed these 10 lbs.

Here's a few photos to update :

He's holding onto a birthday bag (which I had filled with work stuff to take to the office)- like a purse or bag, and pushing his shopping cart along. Haha he watches me so well
Sorry for the sideways action.. Killian cutting his art project up.
We were playing with shaving cream (nicely I might add), when I took the dogs down to go potty. I was gone MAXIMUM of 2 min. (with the door open the entire time), and I came back to this... it was even in his mouth!
He crawls into my bed almost every night now... this was him after I'd already gotten up. He looks so big! :(

Our fourth of July plans are pretty laid back. Killian's with his dad for the first time all day today, so I don't get him really until Sunday. On sunday, We are going to go to the Community Fest in Neenah, then head to our cabin for the afternoon. Monday we will be relaxing since I have off of school (and work of course). Then it's two more days of class, and off for the summer :) Hope all of your fourth of July's are safe and fun!

OOH... and I'll add his 2 year old photos up later this weekend/ early next week, but here's the video that my photographer put together. She's SOO good, if you want her information just let me know:

http://video214.com/play/e6OcWO1zWTOkjeLNINRbIQ/s/dark

No comments:

Post a Comment