Sunday, May 29, 2011

Play dates with Kids, momma, Gigi and Gammie

Killian's had LOTS of play dates lately... Both with other children and with his Gammie. Since I have a 3 week class... with school from 9-12 everyday, I couldn't take Killian to a local Touch-a-truck event that I knew he's LOVE. So I asked my mom. Well she took Killian and he fell even more in love with cars/trucks :)
 
His favorite truck... cement truck - DIZZY

 Snuggling Aunt Katy at touch-a-truck
 Aunt Katy and Killian with the fireman hose..
 Gammie and Killian at touch-a-tuck
 So this picture warrants some explanation.. when my little sister was little (2/3), my mom took pictures of her in Trilliums every year. So of course, when she got Killian alone without me watching over, she quickly took him to take pictures of him in the Trilliums.



 Killian LOVES baseball right now. So we brought his baseball tee and bat outside. He's pretty good at throwing.. not great at hitting or catching. But he'll get there :)
 Killian and I have taken play dates too... here we went to the park and flew a kite. I haven't ever flown a kite before, and I couldn't get the kite to stay in the air. But Killian didn't mind, he just liked running along with it.
 Killian went to a play date with his 2 girl-friends. We brought his trike along and he quickly started racing his friend B.

 He played on the swing set with the girls. Killian loves the tire swing.

We also went to Gigi's house to see her after she got out of the nursing home.
 He made lemonade with his Great-Uncle Charles. Then he wanted to "click" his cups with his Great-Aunt Darcee.
 Looking at pictures with Great-Uncle Charles
At home, he started to cook in his kitchen (only 6 months after I made it). 

He's having so much fun now that it's spring/summer. I love being outdoors and he loves it too. I'll get photos of the garden soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment