Tuesday, August 9, 2011

2011 Winnebago Fair

The Winnebago County Fair 2011... aka a whole in my wallet.
The fair is SOOOO  expensive. Seriously! But my sister shows her horse in the fair every year.. so it's my duty as loving sister to go. Oh, and Killian LOVES it. Sooo we spent 5 hours at the fair last Thursday. What did we do for those 5 hours (you mean besides spend all my money?)

Well of course we Killian snuggled with Aunt Mary.

Then we saw LOTS and LOTS of animals.. I believe this was a chicken or a bunny.

He found a foal... who tried biting his finger.

Touching baby goats.. whose mama almost bit his finger.

Then we went out to ride rides... there was this HUGE poster that anyone could paint (very cool). So we did a little painting.


And some rides. The wrist bands were 12$/person! So Killian's the only one who got one. I told him he could ride only the rides he could do alone. Luckily he JUST made the height requirements.

This one scared him a little... but he held on like a champ.



When he drove the police car, for some reason he kept making a face like he was constipated. I'm really not sure what it was about. But I'm thinking that he believes all police men make this face.

Oh.... yes He helped bathe Rein (mary's horse). I was not happy about this, because they used purple shampoo. He was wearing a shirt from his dad's house, and I told him not to get dirty. 15 min. later, he comes back to me with HUGE purple stains. It took a few washes and scrubs but I got almost all of it out. Sigh.


He had to check for Rein's "utters". He really wants to milk something and I don't think he cares what kind of animal it is.

Games. Games. Games. Expensive games. Killian liked the fishing ones best.

He got the frog in a second before I could get an action shot!

The fair had some "wild" animals come. They were exotic and cool. We didn't have enough quarters or ANY cash left, so we couldn't feed them. But that didn't stop him from trying to entice them with the empty shovel.

Hahahahahah. I LOVE This photo. This is a "tiger".

He watched Mary get her pictures taken professionally, and was eye-ing the sand.


SO I let him play in it.

 My mom's wanted pictures of him walking a horse with his shirt off... so I took the opportunity to shoot a few.


oh.. did I mention he won a few games? This is a GIANT dolphin that we are now going to use as a pool toy... 

He wanted to get his pictures taken, so he posed himself.

This one's actually very cute :)

hahaha I'm not sure what this one is

I posed this one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment