Saturday, October 1, 2011

I've been MIA- Coming back.. August with my Sister

OK... So I've been HORRIBLE! I know. I've missed at least 5 weeks because of school. I'm student teaching this semester and it's been busy! But it's also an awesome experience :) But... I've got to get caught up or Killian will be missing chunks of his life. So... The last week of August:

My sister, bro-in-law, and 3 nephews came to visit from Alaska. It was GREAT! I haven't seen them in a year! Killian LOVED his cousins  :)
We spent the first weekend at the lake. Uncle Ash is catching the boys as they jumped off the dock. Killian's SOOOOOOO excited!

 Killian caught 4 fish on his own... even casting and reeling by himself. :) Then Gpa found a bull head and put it in a bucket. The boys loved it. :) Killian was the only one brave enough to hold it. Eli kept saying that it bite him!
 Aunt Katy and Killian... She didn't feel well but he was feeling great :)
 Swimming. He's getting to be SOO good. Unfortunately, he won't put his head under the water yet.
 We went tubing.. He went with me, and then with my cousin Ryan.
 Taking pictures of Gpa with his boys. I love that Killian and Gabe are posing :)
 Swimming to the raft with Gpa.
 Out to eat... the boys could hardly wait for food.

 Fishing with Gpa off the paddle boat.
 hahahahahahahahahahaha This is SOOOOOOOO my son! They had finished a treasure hunt and apparently Killian was excited.
 A campfire + smores = cousin and first-cousins-once-removed best friends.
 Tubing with Ryan.
 hahaha another adorable picture.. this is so him again.
 More jumping... with his tongue out :)
 Killian LOVES his little cousin Isaac.
 Eating each other's faces at the restaurant.
 After we ate out, we had ice cream outside. Killian and Gabe loved watching the fish together.
 All together :)

 This was a treasure hunt.. looking for clues in the wood piles.
 After the weekend at the lake, we went to bay beach with the cousins.
 Eli liked a few rides.. this is one :)
 Killian and Eli went to a park together. Killian showed him how to climb like a monkey.
 We finally got a complete family photo altoghether... all 5 daughters, my parents, and all 4 grandchildren.
 Four generations.. Gigi, Gammie, Me and Killian. It's amazing to see that we have so many features in common.
 Jennifer babysat for Killian one day while I was at school... Killian LOVES baby Isaac.
The boys came over to play the night before they left and we tried getting a picture of them all in their sweater vests that I knit for them.
 SOOO sad. This was their last day... Playing at gpa's house before they left.
Gammie saying goodbye to Eli. It was a sad good bye :(

We had so much fun with our nephews and cousins. We will miss them until next year. :(

And... the week that they were here I started Student Teaching (which is why I've been so busy)... I'll try updating this week because Killian's on vacation :(

No comments:

Post a Comment