Sunday, October 2, 2011

Random photos and moments caught in September

I'm kicking myself now for not updating, because all I can do is go through my photos to remember what we did in Sept. So this is a brief over view of Sept. We did 2 main things which will have their own posts.

My sister was in a horse show.. we went to cheer her on. Killian sat on the horse while Mary waited her turn. And when she jumped her horse, he'd yell "YAHOO!!!"

We went to 2 different "safety days" around where we live. This one was a fireman's picnic. Killian went into the smoke house! I was surprised because he's usually a little more cautious. He learned about Stop-drop-roll, dialing 911, getting out of the house, crawling when there's smoke, and lots more. I kept thinking that he was too young for it, until I realized that he wasn't! 

We've been babysitting a friend's daughter. Killian LOVES her. He reads her books, plays peek-a-boo with her, and even held her bottle once for me while I let the dogs out for an "emergency".

We went to Green Bay for my grandmother's Bday (Killian's Gigi). We went to a state park and walked around. Killian wanted to climb some trees.. we got some cute pictures :) While we were at my gmas, she fell and broke her pelvis! Kilian was so adorable. He asked if he should call 911 :)

Another safety day picture.. trying on the fireman's outfits.

Gigi gave him a trampoline.. he was very excited to use it. This will be a nice addition in the winter!

I made him this sweater. I saw a blue and red one at gymboree for 25! I couldn't afford it, but I could afford to make this one for a grand total of 8$! :)

Oh yes! He's in soccer again. He really loves it. (Though it's over now).

See? He loves his soccer.

Haha they really try to work on kicking with the inside of their feet. He finally has it down, but this was the first day when he couldn't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment