Friday, October 7, 2011

Little Farmer in Fall

Does my boy love to pose or what? I seriously asked him to smile for me, and this is what he did. Oh My..... Anyways, we went on our annual trip to the Little Farmer, an apple picking farm with lots and lots of fun! We picked a bushel of apples (which weeks later I'm still making into apple sauce and fruit leather)

Trying to take a cute picture of the two of us... He kept putting his apple out in front of the camera


We picked pumpkins, and then were waiting for the wagon to come back around, so we goofed off. My little poser turned into a crazy boy.... sticking his tongue out at mama.

And kissing a pumpkin. Yes.. he's kissing it, not hiding behind it.

They have a playground there as well. My poor 27 lb 3 year and 3 month child had such trouble keeping his pants up. :)

This was a perfect action shot of how goofy he gets sometimes.

Yes.. this is an adorable horse tire swing.

WOOO! Big slide. This year he kept telling me that he didn't need me to be at the bottom of the slide. Too bad I needed to be there :)

Did I mention that he's a monkey? Oh.. in just about every post? Alright.


Haha.. another pose. I seriously wish I could get him to start modeling.

He was VERY good at twisting the apples off the tree :)

A happy boy on a hay ride. It's the simple things really.
This year was tons of fun at the little farmer. He's growing up so fast. It's amazing to think about the first time we went when he was only 3 months old! 3 years later he's just as adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment