Monday, December 21, 2009

Shortest Day of the Year

Well today was the winter solstice.. the shortest day of the year :) I was hoping to get Killian outside today to celebrate spring's eminent arrival, but I spent about 3 hours in the doctors office and getting a prescription filled. It turns out, I have bronchitis. And.. since I've ignored it for 5 weeks.. my body is ready to collapse. I literally feel like I was hit by a truck, and then ran a marathon. So.. no fun outside activities for us.

However, we do have all our Christmas shopping done... and we're down to 3 days before Christmas. WOW!! We're spending Christmas Eve with my dad's side of the family, and Christmas day with my mom, her mom, and her sister. I can't wait for this year's Christmas. Now that Killian understands what presents are, and knows how to open them, this Christmas should be fun to watch his face light up :) Today I splurged and bought him a few more presents to open, since he only had one for the actual day of Christmas.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment