Saturday, December 5, 2009

Winter is here



Well.. December is here, and winter is finally coming to Wisconsin. (though I'd be okay with Summer all year long). I only have 2 (count them), weeks left of school! Alot of my finals are projects that I've already completed, so the next two weeks shouldn't be too hectic. Killian and I do have a court date on Wednesday the 9th with Killian's dad to establish paternity. That's going to be an extremely tense, unpleasant, and emotionally draining time. I will be happy when all this court stuff is over with. Anyone who's thinking of us on Wednesday around 1:30, please pray that it goes alright.






On a happier note, December brought Killian's Advent calendar.. where he gets a present a day. So far, he's gotten two train cars, a play kitchen (that's his only big ticket item), a toy lap top, and an afternoon at the children's museum with mommy. It's only been 5 days, but he already knows the routine of it. Today, the only thing in the slot was a note saying I was taking him to the Children's Museum, so I didn't have him open the drawer. He, however, remembered that we hadn't opened a drawer today, and got very upset until I let him. :) He's such a smart cookie.

I'm hoping to get some furniture painted in the two weeks off of school I have.. especially since it was supposed to be done over the summer! (Oopps :) )

In addition, Killian started sitting on the 'potty' last weekend. :) He doesn't know yet what he's supposed to do while on it.. but he gets excited to sit on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment