Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So Much to be Thankful For

Well the last week and a half has been SO busy... and the busy doesn't stop until Dec. 26th! School has been piling on homework, and Stubby got sick this week so I haven't had time to sit down and write a blog. But here's one for the night before thanksgiving!
Some of the very many things I have to be grateful for this year:
1. I have a healthy, happy son.
2. I have a healthy, loving family that supports me.
3. I am able to go to school to fulfill my dream. :)
4. I am able to stay home with Killian half days 2 days a week, one whole day and the weekend. :)
5. I have a naughty dog who is a second child to me. (and is costing me dearly this holiday season).
6. I was able to spend a week with my sister, brother in law, and nephew this summer. Sadly, this may not happen again for a long time now that they're in Alaska.
7. I spent three AMAZING months being a stay-at-home mom for Killian this summer.
8.  I have a wonderful home where Killian and I are safe and happy.
9. Killian and I have enough food, clothing, and toys :)
10. I was born in a time where a mother can raise her child alone without being scoffed at. (it may not be EASY, but it can be done, :) )

When I think about all the less fortunate people out there, I feel ashamed about the many times I've complained about something trivial such as not being able to buy new clothes this year. I am thankful that I'm alive and able to watch Killian grow up into a wonderful man.

I hope all of you have a safe, happy thanksgiving. Remember all that you have!
Love,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment