Saturday, November 7, 2009

Slow week.. busy weekend

Well, the rest of our week went along pretty slowly. Nothing too marvelous happened except that I finally got a laptop for work, so I spend two hours last night working from home :) My goal is that I'll only need to go into work on MWF, leaving Thursdays open to spend with Killian all day:) This weekend though is turning out to be pretty busy.

It's SO beautiful outside that I can't decide what I want to do with Killian. We spent the morning at the Mom and Pop Place like we do every Saturday, though today we met Megan and her daughter Maddie there. :) That was nice to catch up. Killian kept trying to tickle Maddie's feet like I do to him. :) He'd make such a great big brother. This afternoon it's between biking to the park and going to my mom's house for a walk and pony time. It's a hard decision.

Tomorrow we need to run a few errands... like picking up diapers and mittens :) After nap, we're going over to Brandi's house for a play date. I'm sure Killian will love that because they have a whole play room for him to run around in. :)

Yesterday, Killian wore a sweater that I knit for him the end of summer/beginning of fall. It was really adorable. Here's two photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment