Sunday, November 15, 2009

Busy busy busy

Well this last week was so busy, and the weekend has been as well. Killian and I both have a bad cough, and I've been extra tired lately. We got some shopping done this weekend so we wouldn't have to venture out next weekend with the mob. :)

Killian has learned some new tricks this week such as saying "hide", climbing onto the furniture, saying "more", and doing the hand motions to "I'm bringing home a baby bumblebee". We're going to spend as much time outside today as possible, since I've been so busy with school, we only got out once last week.

We are so looking forward to Thanksgiving weekend, even though I have a million projects to get done that week. It'll just be wonderful to have Killian for 5 days :) That's the week that I'm taking bottles out of our house as well.. so screaming here we come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment