Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Swag Bucks.. earn $

Search & Win

So I thought I'd let you guys know about Swag Bucks. I've been using swagbucks.com as a search engine since August, and I've just gotten m 15$ towards amazon from using it. How it works is when you search for anything and you use swagbucks instead of google/yahoo, you win swagbucks. You can also get promotional codes which give you more swagbucks. When you want, you can redeem them for anything you want. There is amazon gift cards, starbucks gift cards, free movie tickets, paypal gift certificates (which you can transfer into your checking account for cash!), and so much more! Like I said, I've been using it since the end of August and I already have 15$... here comes xmas gifts :)
Just thought I'd let all of you know... if you sign up http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/winkes70 you get 3 swag bucks for signing up, and 2 more for using my referral.
Happy searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment