Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Start of our week...

Well yesterday was a little rough on all three of us (Stubby, Killian and I), because it was our first LONG day in 2 weeks. SO we had trouble getting back into the routine. I had school from 830-400, so Killian was in day care from 745-430, and Stubby was in his kennel from 730-445. Like I said, rough day.

Today's looking like it'll be better though. I don't have class today, so I'm going into work for 4 hours (and hopefully buying a laptop for work so I can work from home/school). Then Killian is going to my mom's (where he'll probably tow the pony around), and I'm going to the Oshkosh Library to see Patricia Polacco speak about her books. :) I'm also getting two books signed by her, which will be a great addition to my classroom library.

I'm hoping the rest of the week goes as well since I don't seem like I have alot of homework for my classes. I'm going to try and work on the book I'm writing/illustrating for one of my classes and then giving to Killian as a X-mas gift (I'll post photos when I'm done), and on my felt story board of the Very Hungry Caterpillar, which was initially Killian's Xmas gift, but now I'm using it for a class too.

No comments:

Post a Comment