Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Week after Christmas

Things are getting quiet now that Christmas is over. We're spending some time relaxing, because I only have this week left before school starts. Killian is enjoying spending so much time at home, though I've learned of some naughty habits he's picked up from daycare. I need to work on restoring those manners immediately.


I finished painting his stool. Now I need to move onto his book cases. You can see his classic pooh theme. :)

I made my first truly successful batch of mozzarella, because I finally got thick enough gloves that allowed me to stretch the cheese at 150 degrees. We had it on homemade pizza tonight, delicious :) In addition, I made some great cheesy bread which was almost as good as cheesy bread we used to buy from a little bakery in Wild Rose.

So.. here's my new year's resolution and my promise to myself and all of you, I will lose all my baby weight by the END of April. I WILL do it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment