Saturday, December 19, 2009

Vacation here we come...

Well.. I'm finally done with school for 2 whole weeks! Sadly, I still have lots to do. I need to get scholarship applications/papers/letters ready, I would like to paint Killian's stool and two bookshelves, I need to strip the wallpaper off my mom's room, paint it all one color, then paint a mural on one wall, get some more felt board stories done, and so much more around the house. It seems like I have endless amount of activities going on.

Killian and I have  both been in bad moods the last couple days, which made today kind of a hectic day. I have been sick for 6 weeks, and I think Killian is starting to feel upset with me for not being on my game. :( Tomorrow, we have a play date for making gingerbread cookies. :) I'm hoping our vacation goes a little bit better over the next couple of weeks.

Hope to see all my  family members soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment