Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lots of updates!

Well, it's been a LONG time since I posted... so here are some of the updates:

Killian and I have been having a rough couple of weeks... lots of ups and downs. One day he woke up and decided to be going through the terrible twos... and OMG are they horrible. Half the time I wonder what happened to my sweet, wonderful child.

Some here are some of the rough points:

Killian broke my 1200 dollar Mac, because he was mad I turned off the water. YUP.
Killian's been throwing massive fits in public places, simply because.
Killian's been hitting friends at school, AND me.
He's decided nothing is good unless he picked it out.
EVERYTHING is HIS, even after he stole it from me.
He's been beating up on the dogs.. and I mean beating up. He pulls Stella by the ear until she's off the ground crying in pain.
He's blatantly being disobedient ALL the time.
And... here's the worst one- simply because it;s SOOOO frustrating. Ever since he was 2 weeks old, he's ALWAYS put himself to bed. He was SUCH a good little sleeper. I would lay him down when it was time to sleep, and he'd put himself to sleep. Now, he gets out every 2 min. for HOURS. Tonight it took 2 hrs of constantly putting him back in his bed... and the only reason he finally fell asleep was because I let him fall asleep in my arms. UGH.

And here are some Joy parts :)
Killian has been calling to me, mama mama mama telling me when he wants me to do something. :)
He's been understanding alot more, and expressing alot more.. even putting 3/4 words together to form a thought
He's been giving hugs and kisses
We got my oil changed, and he saw them take "mama car" into the garage and was upset. When they took the tires off to rotate them, Killian said " UHHH, no no, bad. Mama car" When I told him that it was ok, mama said they could do it. he said "mama say ok" and touched my mouth. But then the next second he yelled at the workers again. :) SOO funny and sweet
He figured out what piggy back rides are, and loves them :)
He recognizes and finds H, M, O, K, S everywhere and tells me what each means: H=neigh, S= woo woo, dinky, lella (stubby and stella), O=O K=silence which means Killian M= m mama :) He's such a smarty

I'm really hoping that this terrible two stage goes quickly so I can see my loving, sweet little peanuter every day again... instead of the sassy little thing he is now :)

here are some recent photos:

My aunt and uncle gave Killian this giant pony.. and of course he thinks it's real like his real pony.. so here he is giving the pony an "apple" and brushing him

Killian doing a typical silly face.. eating ice cream from his ice cream bowl and spoon

finger painting.. he looks bored in this photo, but he actually had alot of fun

Drinking from a big boy cup

Putting puzzles together.. he can now do 6 piece puzzles like this
I caught him sitting like this watching TV.. when he thought  wasn't watching
He colored thank you cards for his teachers

No comments:

Post a Comment