Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's September?

Wow, I can't believe that the summer is over!! It makes me so sad. :( Killian and I have had a pretty quiet week. Monday Killian peed on the potty 2x (I was SOO proud of him :) ). We went to the zoo in Oshkosh with some friends and their sons.. and rode the train of course. Killian's getting bored with the small zoo, and can tell me all the names before we even get to them. Tuesday we had Killian's day care open house. We went for about 45 min. so that Killian could get reacquainted with his room and teacher. I thought he'd need more time... but he jumped right in! I don't think he'll be sad at all when he goes next wednesday! Wednesday we had the carpets cleaned in our house, so we stayed home all morning. Killian's become quite a good picker-upper and helped me pick all the stuff off the floor and vacuum before the carpet cleaners got to us. Then he got to lay on the bed and watch a movie with mama. :)
Today was a slow day. We had a playdate in the morning, and after nap/work, we walked to a local ice cream shop, where Killian happily traded ice cream cones back and forth with me. :)
Tomorrow I plan on taking Killian to the park in the morning, and in the afternoon, we are picking up my mom's dogs for Friday night-Saturday. Killian will be quite happy to have 2 more dogs to imitate.

No comments:

Post a Comment