Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mon Mon

OOH. As I write this, I'm EXHAUSTED. I have night class Tuesday, Wednesay, Thursdays... and I'm in a preschool Tu/Th mornings for 3 hours.... Killian and I have been so busy and tired, I feel like we NEVER catch up. This weekend didn't help.

But let's catch up... on Thursday, I didn't have night class, so Killian and I got to spend some much needed time together. We went swimming, and just enjoyed each other all night long. Friday was another day for enjoying each other, though Friday night we went to my mom's for dinner (it was her 50th Bday).

Then Saturday, we had soccer, went to the park, and finally we went to the little farmer with my mom and sister. After the little farmer, we went out for ice cream, came home, and had a movie night with popcorn in "mama bed".

Today... today, today, today. Today was my mom's 50th Bday party surprise... we've been planning it for over 2 months.. and it's been hours and hours of work. This morning Killian and I spent 2 hours outside/at parks trying to wear him out. He finally fell asleep in the car, and I went to work organizing/setting up my mom's party. I had to wake him at 1:15, as my mom arrived at 130 for the big surprise!!! It was alot of fun, and it was all cleaned up by 430. We then spent another hour outside with each other, because Killian's dad came at 530 to take him for 3 days. :( :( Bean and I have never been apart that long, so it's going to be very hard on him.

So why is this post titled mon mon? Well that's bean's word for "come on", and it's been his new thing lately... telling me to "mon mama, mon". I LOVE it. <3

Photo updates:
 Bean and I went for a walk/park with Amanda and the girls... here he is singing wheels on the bus very loudly to the girls.
 Lawn mower fun... he LOVES it

 Filling up "killian's pink car" with gas
 Riding in the hay wagon at gammies... he knows EXACTLY what to do when it comes to feeding the horses.. and the last part is riding the haycart back to the barn
 Then he runs out to the pasture and pretends to be a horse and eats the hay
 Playing football... I taught him TOUCHDOWN
 Running to me with the football
 Then, he laid it down, and started rolling the football around
 He sat down quietly and started to color
 At my mom's party... some friends got her a money tree
He rode on josh's back... hanging on like a monkey... OH I LOVE MY BOY

No comments:

Post a Comment