Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Cards

So thanksgiving is almost here, and it's my holiday tradition that the day after thanksgiving is spent decorating the house for Christmas with the family, instead of shopping. AND, soon after we put up the tree, comes CHRISTMAS CARD PHOTOS!!!! This year, I'm very excited , because Shutterfly is hosting a free 50 Christmas card gig for bloggers. I looked over their selection, and I'm excited about these cards:



In the past, I've used walgreens, but their selection is far less than shutterflys! I saw about 20 that I liked... out of 805 to chose from!! Yes... shutterfly is the way to go! My sister made calendars last year for the grandparents through shutterfly, and everyone wants another one this year! She's also getting a mug for my dad for this year for christmas. It's so great, because their shipping rates are cheaper than USPS, and since they live in Alaska, shipping is always a must. :) I'm very excited to use shutterfly this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment