Saturday, November 27, 2010

Some Videos and Thanksgiving

So I'm adding some videos here... because they're long over due.. and Killian's just so darn cute!!!


Our Thanksgiving was eventful and quiet.... Killian's been having "vacation" with this dad this week, so he was gone from Sunday afternoon until Thanksgiving morning... so of course I was SOO happy to see him. Right after I picked him up, we went to the Turkey Trot in Appleton (a 2 mile run/walk). My dad met us there and we walked the 2 miles in 35 min... and that included quite a few stops for someone who wanted to be carried by his mama (and it wasn't my dad!). When Killian saw the small pie we received for walking, he said: "mmm chocolate pie" I said "no, it's pumpkin pie". Killian's reply: "mmm chocolate pumpkin pie" He was unable to accept a world where pies do not have chocolate in them.
After some play time at home, we headed to my moms. Killian's Gigi was there (great grandma), and he had a blast showing off :) He DEVOURED the turkey and mashed potatoes, and then sat around playing with pound puppies and polly pockets and didn't want pie. We asked, 3 times and he said "no, play".
We came home to more playtime, and finally snuggling while watching the movie UP. Some how.. I didn't get photos of this thanksgiving? Hm... but I have alot to be thankful for. Killian is of course #1 and my family. We are all (mostly) healthy, and we are all (mostly) close enough to see each other often enough. I am so thankful that I can finish school so that I can support my family and community throughout my life.

I'm excited to report that Killian's play kitchen is almost finished :) We should be finishing up tomorrow or next week. I will be posting photos of before and after when it's finished... but here's a sneak peek!:

Obviously we have to put on nobs and stove burners and we're hanging a curtain on the left side... but that's about it for this kitchen! And then we're fixing up the microwave and a fridge/freezer... All photos to come (hopefully tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment