Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Activities

Well the weekend has only been one day so far, but we've had quite the adventure the last couple of days. AND, I actually have some photos this time :) On Thursday night, we went over to my dads to color easter eggs... Killian really enjoyed water coloring his... and liked to do it on his Aunt's lap :) Afterwards, Killian realized that there is a hot tub at my dad's house, and of course, had to go in it... naked :) He LOVED it, when I dragged him out (past his bedtime), he was quite mad at me. Last night, he was such a big boy and helped me clean up the house :)
Today, we colored Easter eggs:

He was so good about taking the eggs in and out of the cups of color :)
Then.. we made an edigle bird feeder for the birds from a toilet paper roll, peanut butter, sunflower seeds, and raisins. Killian had alot of fun:
I put a string on it and hung it from our porch. We'll have to watch every day to see if it gets eaten.
Killian also liked to watercolor with new watercolor markers that we got today:
Then finally, we played out side. I bought Killian a convertible car for the outside earlier this week.. and Killian will play with it for hours!
Weirdly enough, this isn't a grimace, it's a "cheese" smile.
Killian also colored with sidewalk chalk for the first time!
Finally, we took the dogs for a short walk, here is Killian and Stella running together :)

I'm SO excited for Killian to go for an easter egg hunt tom. morning :) I'll post photos when I can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment