Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend fun

Well.. Killian and I sure had alot of fun this weekend. Saturday morning was our usual.. though we had to go to a new place for lunch, because our cafe was WAY too crowded. After his nap, we went to monkey joes with his father.. and Killian was worn out from an hour and a half of nonstop jumping/running. We came home for a quiet evening of just the two of us <3

This morning we had a rough day for listening.. but we went for a nice long walk with a friend and her beautiful son. Killian enjoyed getting out of the stroller at one point and helping me push. When it got too annoying for me, he happily lagged behind playing with sticks. After a 45 min. nap in his stroller, we headed over to my moms. Killian rode the horse, helped groom his pony, played on his swing set, played in his sand box, played with pebbles, and played with my sister... yes we spent ALOT of time outside. And, I have to admit to being a very bad mom and forgetting sunscreen... he got sunburned on his little head :( I think I got the worse sun burn though, my arms, chest, and face burn even as I type this, 5 hours later. Needless to say, it was early to bed for him.

Tom. is a long day at daycare, because I'm volunteering through the bookworm organization. I love it, and it's the perfect amount of time. A couple hours one monday each month. I can def. handle that :) This next week is going to be a crazy busy one for me... Group presentations, volunteering, an appointment for me, and an appointment for Killian, supervised visitation, a concert on tuesday for a class, a baby shower on saturday (squeezed into more supervised visitation), and next monday I have court, a test, and another group presentation at an after school program. MAN!! I will be happy when it's next tuesday.

On a happier note.. my friend and I receive our first MEAT CSA package this tuesday :):):) YAY. Speaking of my friend Lindsy.. she's the one who made the adorable shirts in my 20 mon. photo shoot.. and she has a website up and running. Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment