Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Photo update

Alright... it's been too long again. Why do I let it go this long? I don't know! But the quickest way to update is photos :) AND I promise to take some photos of tomorrow's st. patrick's day fun and upload it tomorrow night.

 I bought Killian some window crayons... they are a big hit! He loves drawing on the window, spraying the window with window cleaner, and wiping it away. :)
 Killian's been doing alot of chores around the house to help me out.. here he is helping me dry the dishes.
 Killian got really into the sensory table this week. He asked me to pull it out two times, fill it with dirt, and play with his bob the builder toys.
 We made window paints with cornstarch and liquid baby soap (luckily I still have alot of baby soap from Killian's baboy shower!!)
 We also made OObleck.. Killian was obsessed with it :)
 We got out the baseball tee. Killian's gotten SOO much better lately.
 We put down the bed rail and got rid of all of Killian's sippy cups. We practiced how to sit up and drink water instead of laying down and drinking like he used to with the sippys. He's been doing pretty good the last few nights.
 We've been riding bikes ALOT. Killian's gotten very good on his tricycle. I'm trying to get him to ride his bigger bike, but he gets mad about the brakes.
 Killian received a bag from my Great Aunt and Uncle in the mail from Australia. He was SOO excited and put his money in it. He calls it his "money bag".
 We took a spring walk with his "treasure bag".
My favorite photo from the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment