Sunday, March 6, 2011

Too busy

This semester is WAYY toooo busy! I have no time for anything :( And that includes updating this blog with our weekly activities!

So what have we done in the past 2 weeks? Well, we've played at the mom and pop place, colored on windows with window crayons, played with playdough, went for pizza, played at Gammie's house with Gigi and Gammie, had dinner with Gammie and Gampa, played at Monkey Joes and Building for Kids, got LOTS of new toys and.... last but definitely not least, got into a car accident. Killian wasn't with me, though to hear his side of the story that is a bad thing. He was extremely disappointed that he didn't get to sit in the police car. However, he did inform me that he'd go ahead and get his tools and fix my "little green car" :) He also asked me if I could break my car again so he could ride in a police car. Haha. My little one truly doesn't understand the way the world works. So yes, on top of everything else this semester has given me, I now will be 600$ dollars less rich (good bye wisconsin dells vacation in 2 weeks), and I will probably be looking for new car insurance in 6 months.

SO....................... since I'm ridiculously busy, I'll leave with just a few photos and promise to write more next week- including another problem/solution post, though I'm not sure what it'll be on:

 Killian's going through a lovely un-decisive stage.. so one day he couldn't decide which stool he wanted, so he used them both.
 Coloring with window crayons. He loves spraying the window with window cleaner and wiping it off almost as much as he loves coloring.
He was a big help Sunday morning with chores... here he is helping dry dishes after I washed them... while wearing his rain boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment