Sunday, January 2, 2011

Organic Deals

Ok... so I've been lying. I do have ONE new years resolution.... but I think it's quickly becoming something I'm enjoying: Saving money on organic food.    I've always loved finding the best deals. My family has a trademark quote from me: I got it at good will.  I get giddy when I know I got something at the best possible price. :) However, up until now, I haven't been good about coupon shopping with my groceries. I guess because organic coupons are hard to come by. However, I decided that if I want to keep feeding Killian as organically as possible, I'd have to start finding coupons. It took a few days and a few hours, but I think I found some of the best websites:

Updated daily
http://www.organicdeals.com/
http://yourgreenhelper.blogspot.com/search/label/Coupons

And I found that going to the actual brand name website gives you lots of coupons:
http://frugalliving.about.com/od/foodsavings/tp/Organic_Coupons.htm

I also found that if you purchase an organicgirl salad, you can use the code on the back to get a 1.00 off coupon from their website. Picknsave has organicgirl salad on sale for 4.29. So if I use my coupon on Wednesday and double it, I'll have an organic salad for 2.29 :)

Last week I saved 10$ on my grocery list, and this was before I found out about double coupon Wednesday!!!

I've already started compiling organic coupons to be used on Wednesday, and I'm excited to use them and get double off. :)

Just wanted to pass on some of the deals I've found. :)

AND, for moms (or expectant moms) out there... I was unaware that amazon has a amazon MOM, where you get free prime for a year, and 30% off diapers and wipes if you sign up. You also get alot more deal on kids/baby related items, including food. :) :) Just thought I'd pass that on as well. Amazon often has great organic food deals if you buy in bulk. Organicdeals.com has updates on amazon deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment