Friday, January 28, 2011

Where did our break go?

I can't believe that I have to go back to school in 2 days. UGH. Where did my 6 weeks go? Well in that 6 weeks, I did accomplish quite a bit, in addition to having a potty trained boy (except for poop accidents quite often).

Anyways... this last week of freedom has been quite adventurous. Monday, Killian had tumbling, and was line leader. He loved that. He got his hair cut (which was VERY overdue), and then we went swimming in the afternoon.

Tuesday was laid back.. except that Killian's half-sister was born, and we were waiting to find out when she finally popped out.

Wednesday Killian had art in the morning.. he made this little hippo treat thing out of an egg carton. It was cute :) In the afternoon, he went to the hospital for 3.5 hrs to see his sister, Laylia.

Thursday we went to storytime at the library, and hung out the rest of the afternoon.

Today, we've had 2 playdates. One in the morning, and one right before Killian left for his dads. He's never had a friend over to our house, so he was a little hesitant to actually let his friend play with his toys, but he did pretty good.

Now he's at his dad's until tuesday at 12. I miss him something terrible tonight. I don't know what it is, but it feels like there's an enormous hole in my heart. It hasn't been this bad in a while. Perhaps it's because I know that when I go back to school, I'll see him sooo little, and he misses me so much. When he begs to stay home with me, it breaks my heart. :(

I'm staying busy though... going to look at a car (did I mention I might buy a car.... such a big step for a commitment phobe such as myself) in Green Bay tomorrow, and Sunday I'm going to see Wicked with my dad (SOOO excited for that) :) I just wish I had one more night with my man to snuggle him. Sigh. Life sucks sometimes.

I have photos to update.. but they're on the camera and the camera's in another room, and you can probably tell by the mood of this post that I'm not in the mood to go get it and upload. Perhaps later this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment