Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy weekend, busy week!

Phew, we've had a busy, but fun, weekend. Yesterday was our usual sat. morning, but the Mom and Pop Place was crazy busy! Killian likes it with so many kids there, I get a little worried about him sharing and so forth. After lunch at the cafe, we went to my mom's house where Killian took a nap, while I went off to a friend's baby shower. :) It was really nice to see all my old friends from work. After I picked up Killian, it was grocery shopping and home for a relaxing evening. Today, someone got up at 5 am, but we spent the morning cleaning the house. Killian is officially no longer afraid of the vacuum :) In stead, he chases it all over the place. We then went swimming with my friend Megan, and her daughter Maddie for 1.5 hours, and it was time for nap. He was so exhausted and really acting out to prove it to me. After he wakes up from nap, and I regain some energy, we're off to Monkey Joes with Brandi and Keira. I'm hoping that he likes it this time. When we went in the summer, he was just learning the ropes of walking. But now that he climbs, and (trys to) jump and so forth, I'm hoping he'll have fun. I'm also hoping I remember to bring my camera to take some photos :)
Next week is a pretty quiet week as I have off of school. Monday I'm taking off to spend with Killian, and in the afternoon, I'm being trained as a Bookworm volunteer. That's pretty exciting :) Tuesday is off the work and getting my hair cut. Wednesday I have to go to court for a class about the procedures of child support. I'm having alot of stress about this, but I'm not quite sure I'm ready to talk about it yet. On thursday, I'm spending the day in Freedom volunteering in a cross-categorical special education room, to finish up my 20 hours that I need for school. Friday, I'm taking off again to spend with bean. Then it's another weekend! Busy, busy, busy. Seems like life just goes past in a blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment