Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day One-Weight watchers

Okay, so though I'm sure that no one cares about how many points I've eaten or how much I've exercised, I'm going to take a few min. out of every evening to let the world know how I did that day. I figured that knowing that anyone in the world could read about how much I've eaten that day, would shame myself into staying on track. :) My daily points are 23 with 35 weekly. I'd like to only use up 15 weekly points, and exercise 3 times a week to begin with. This week, since I'm still so tired and not sure what's wrong with me, I won't hold myself accountable for working out, unless I get the lab results back and it's that I'm just a big, fat lazy american. :)
So, today I used up 28 points, which means that I used up 5 of my weekly. Not great for the first day, but I didn't feel like making dinner so we got a veggie burger from Toms. Kind of high in points.

On a separate note.. Killian and I had a nice weekend. Playing at the mom and pop place like always yesterday, then going to good will and Once Upon a Child (a second hand children's store) to find some good deals. I got him three pairs of pants, a HUGE bag of Mega Blocks, a baseball bat and ball on a tee thing, 11 books, a bike helmet, and two pairs of adorable shoes. I, of course, was excited for the books. :)

Today, we spend the morning in, water coloring, jumping on mommy's bed, and taking a nap. Then we played/destroyed my mom's house for a few hours before coming home for dinner, bath, books, and bed. :) Pretty quiet day.

Tomorrow, I have school. YUCK. I wish that I haven't been in school for so long, because the desire to be finished as soon as possible has forced me into an endless span of school. I have three weeks, then a week off, then the semester. When the semester is over, I have another 3 week class, then 5 weeks of summer school. YUCK. I only get 2 months off, then do the same thing next year. It blows my mind that Killian will be 3.5 when I'm finished with school.

Hope everyone is staying warm in this frigid weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment