Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Past two days

Yesterday I was just too tired to write a post- so I decided to take a break from my Psychology textbook, and write a double post before I became exhausted again.

This interim class has been hard on me, simply because it's very time demanding, and I've already been exhausted to start with. But.. I'm pushing through. I refuse to except anything less than an 'A'. So to begin with.. yesterday's points: 23. Good for me :)
Today's points: 31. Bad for me. You can tell the days that I'm crabby and tired, because I stress eat. :( I really need to work on that. So total weekly points gone: 13. I really only wanted to use up 15, so hopefully I can keep myself on better track for the next 3 days.

On a separate note, I had some errands to run for my work today, so I picked Killian up after class and we spent about two hours puttering around Appleton. MAN, was that child crabby. He just HAS to sleep longer at day care, or I might lose my mind. He went to bed an hour and a half early tonight! 5 PM!!! Without dinner I might add. Tomorrow morning is not going to be pleasant.

I may cry everyday next semester for the first couple of weeks, because our schedule is going to change drastically- and Killian and I are not going to adjust well.

But, I'm taking this one day at a time. On a happy note, or maybe a bad note, depending on if you're looking at it from a 'I shouldn't spend money on things that aren't necessary' way- I did get some wonderful books from Half Priced Books. (I've got to stop buying books). Killian's second bookshelf is now half way full. I think I'm going to get a bookcase for my room soon- since I don't seem to be able to stop. :)

My sister, who is my first follower :), gave me $5.00 as a test for her paypal account. She told me to spend it on myself, getting an e-book. Well.... I might have bought her a Polar Bear book :) AND, YAY, I received an e-mail saying that one of my letters of recommendation is ready to be picked up. :) Now, I'm just waiting on my other one so I can turn in my scholarship applications. :)

Hope tomorrow brings me patience, sunshine, and happiness. I need a dose of all those. How I hate winter in Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment